Friday, September 07, 2007

TV

I absolutely never ever watch TV during the day. I feel positively evil, vile and lazy if the TV is on when there's a perfectly good day outside and loads of things to do.

So it was almost a crisis of conscience to be feeling still sick enough today and decide to stay in and watch not one video, but two in a row.

I thought it was probably the only way I would actually rest. Normally I walk around the house thinking, "I'll just sit down now... oops, no, the washing needs sorting... oh, look, the table needs a wipe down.... oh hang on, the kids forgot to make their beds... gee, I feel rotten..."

So I had the delightful company of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde I and II this morning. Amusing, light and fun. The weather outside was suitably grey so it was a very good day for convalescing.

No comments: