Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tagged...

Don't know what a meme is, nor how you tag someone, but it's happened to me, so I'll answer the questions below with some attempt at being amusing and interesting.

1. Were you named after anyone?
Great-grandfather Cecil and my father's first schoolboy crush. She was much older than he was and once took him sailing.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Last week. Honestly - why enumerate it? It happens so often.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
When it's legible.

4. What is your favourite lunch meat?
Ham.

5. Do you have kids?
Yes and I adore them.

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
If I answer one way I sound more arrogant than I am, if I answer another way I sound more pathetic than I am. Probably. I'm friends with most people.

7. Do you use sarcasm alot?
Far too much. Not everyone gets it.

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes. What is the point of this question?

9. Would you bungee jump?
No way. It reminds me of a photograph I saw in my modern history textbook of Mussolini's body being hung upside down in the street and set upon by a mob after they killed him. Very icky.

10. What is your favourite cereal?
Homemade granola with lots of seeds, nuts and raisins.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Rarely.

12. Do you think you are strong?
I'm an amazon. My muscles have developed because of having to carry my heavy boy babies and toddlers almost everywhere for various reasons.

13. What is your favourite icecream?
I try not to eat it, but a good quality vanilla is hard to go past.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
What they are wearing and if they look happy.

15. Red or pink?
I made lots of decisions about my life directions when I was about 14, one of which was never to wear red - because it is too strong and arrogant. Pink actually suits me anyway.

16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself?
Mildly obsessive personality and a couple of very annoying phobic type traits.

17. Who do you miss the most?
A friend I adored who I've now lost contact with. Also my great friend from uni - we don't talk often but it's great when we do. There are lots of people from my past I'd love to spend time with too - Deb and Eunice for example.

19. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing?
Grey sports shorts, no shoes. It's hot.

20. Have you ever re-gifted?
Regifting is my life. It may also be one of the reasons I lost touch with the aforementioned great friend.

21. What are you listening to right now?
TV detritus and the hum of the computer.

22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
Who can answer a question like that? Obviously not red.

23. Favourite smells?
Roast lamb, a surf beach, pine trees, chicken kurai.

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Big brother.

25. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes. Obviously.

26. Favourite sports to watch?
Gymnastics and ice dancing. They say ballroom dancing is a sport as well, so I'll go there!

27. Hair colour?
Dark brown. It gets darker when I'm pregnant too.

28. Eye colour?Brown

29. Do you wear contacts?
No need. I have great vision.

30. Favourite food?
Fruit salad with no banana.

31. Scary movies or happy endings?
Scary movies make my body tense. I try not to watch.

32. Last movie you watched?
Next with Nicolas Cage. Cool concept. A little bit laboured in the script.

33. What colour shirt are you wearing?
White. $5 from Big W and it looks like it too.

34. Summer or winter?
The reason I got married in winter is because I cannot keep a face of makeup on in summer. The sweat pours down and I get red and sticky. So, yeah, winter.

35. Hugs or kisses?Hugs.

36. Favourite dessert?
fruit salad

39. What book are you reading now?
Some novel set in Jamaica, several on homeschooling and a few different cookbooks about gluten free diets.

40. What is on your mousepad?
We don't have a mouse pad.

41. What did you watch on tv last night?
Survivor - my favourite show and Wife Swap - my second favourite show.

...gee, there are a lot of questions. I'm getting tired.

42. Favourite sound?
birds and surf

43. Rolling stones or Beatles?
Beatles. I got addicted to them once when I was 13. I had to keep listening to Sgt Peppers' album over and over!

44. What is the furthest you have been from home?
Waco, Texas. Yes, ma'am!

45. Do you have a special talent?
I can fit my whole fist in my mouth.

46. Where were you born?
Tamworth, the home of Country Music. Yee ha!


In order that they may waste as much time on this as I have done, I tag Fairlie, Andrew and Jess.

1 comment:

Kris said...

well done! some of the questions were a little strange, weren't they?