Sunday, February 24, 2008

I want a different nose and other stuff

I've got the worst hayfever and I've had it for months. I'm allergic to dustmites and I think they have taken over the house. Even washing the carpets and the curtains hasn't improved things. Help!

Big Love is on SBS again. This is a must-see drama involving a polygamous Mormon family in Utah. The dilemmas of multi-wife families is an eye-opener!

Am learning to sketch. I've always wanted to draw and been crummy at it, but now is the time. Library books and practice are helping.

Knitting barbie clothes is fun and achievable.

My youngest child is obsessed with being naked.

3 comments:

Prue said...

Cecily, the key with learning to draw is to draw what you see, not what you think you see. Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards is an excellent book. Every good library should have it.

Kris said...

That's why I'm such a crummy artist. I overthink too much!

Hope you have a good couple of days away. There's lots of pollen in the air at the moment, which can't be helping the hayfever. I'm slowly getting accustomed to the fact that my nose will be constantly blocked. Not nice, though...

Anonymous said...

Hate to say it, but my nose suffered at your house too. I blame the dog and any indoor plants or dried flowers you may have. Sorry doggy.
PT