Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Updates

I've been...

Busy with...
two seminars and a talk last week, plus a whole lot of desktop publishing for church stuff. All fun.

Enjoying...
the new pilates class I've started. A teacher who can do it and teach it!

Thinking about...
children, respect, saying 'yes', mindful parenting, home schooling.

Wishing...
the baby would continue his lovely long nap time. Unfortunately he's giving it up!

Getting...
a haircut, thanks Sarah.

Forgetting...
to wax my legs. And it's been so hot...

Regretting...
that I only managed to eat well for a week before a block of chocolate was my undoing.

Waiting...
for a publisher to get back to me.

Winning...
can you believe it... I won a bubble jet printer from a free competition I entered.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi! I found your blog through CWO. Sounds like we have a lot of the same things on our minds. Nice to meet ya!

Cecily said...

Hi Mandy, nice to meet you too. I'll check out your blog next!