Wednesday, May 14, 2008



This is a brilliant cookbook! I bought it today and have been looking through at recipes like:-

-chocolate pudding with avocado in it

-muffins with pumpkin and cauliflower

-brownies with spinach!!! in them.

Jessica (yes, married to Jerry) has been learning to hide veggies in food for her fussy eaters for years, and shares her successes in this book. It's exactly what I've been looking for. None of my children eat anything healthy by choice. I'm looking forward to trying it all out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my kids love cucumber, tomatoes, carrots, peas, potatoes, cauliflower, just about any veggies that they see except lentils. I guess I am just lucky.
When our eldest daughter was young she loved beans, but we quit feeding them too her because I couldn't handle the nappies.
Peter

Prue said...

I make pikelets with creamed corn added - you hardly notice the corn, and it adds fibre.