Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm baaa-aack

It's been a month since I posted last, and finally I am back.

In the last month, we have moved the contents of a four bedroom house (two truck loads), unpacked it in two days, slept, slept some more, lost our dog and found him again, went on holidays for two weeks, got creative about entertaining children in two weeks of rainy days, figured out grocery shopping, started new jobs, schools and preschools, and met a gazillion new people.

Amazingly, I'm sitting here incredibly relaxed and happy. This place - the village and the countryside around it - is just beautiful. Our house is fantastic. I can't quite believe how attractive and liveable it is. The children are content and it is all looking really good.

I have big plans to change this blog around over the next couple of weeks. I'm trying to work out how to combine all my blogs and writing stuff onto one site. If anyone's got any ideas on how to do that, I'd be happy to hear them!

Thanks for your patience (if you're still here) and I'm looking forward to blogging again.

No comments: