Thursday, September 11, 2008

Love/hate

Thanks to my husband's inspiration, I will compile a love/hate list

Love
earrings and shoes
a good project that requires planning and execution
the finished feeling when I complete a good project
showing off my good project
speaking in public
sharing a joke with my children (they think I'm funny)
laughing at my husband's jokes (I think he's funny)
food - in quantity
rollerskating, pilates and a good swim
a nice cup of tea

Hate
making phone calls
organising holidays
taking out the garbage
being interrupted when I'm in the middle of a good project
my susceptibility to RSI
sports interviews on TV or radio
male bravado
female helplessness
the sounds of people breathing or snoring
dripping taps and ticking clocks
when people don't listen

1 comment:

Andrew Paterson said...

Actually it was Jess Lowe's idea! However I'm happy to take the credit!